Cardio Wave Training
- Aerobic as well as anaerobic fitness
- Blood pressure
- Cardiovascular health
- Insulin sensitivity (helps exercising muscles more readily use glucose to make energy
- Cholesterol profiles
- A decrease in abdominal fat and body weight while maintaining muscle mass
An added benefit to interval training not found in regular cardio training is that a person tends to burn 6-15% more calories then traditional cardio.
No Limits Conditioning Wave Training is unique to other forms of cardio training being done today by involving 5 specific cardio stations that focus on different movement patterns that require different muscle recruitment. Each station challenges the cardio system in a manner that involves both upper and lower body muscle recruitment. This adds several benefits to the list above that are specific to No Limits Wave Training:
- You will be asked to perform several different fundamental movement patterns versus being on one machine.
- Moving between stations prevents boredom and makes the time go by quickly.
- By varying the starting station the impact of the workout changes keeping the benefits to the body fresh.
- There is a stronger emphasis on muscular endurance (the ability to sustain work rate over time) then in other forms of cardio class.
- Intervals can be modified to accommodate all levels of fitness from beginner to well trained athlete challenging the individual and allowing them to progress at their own rate.
- All training sessions are run by a NSCA certified coach.
The benefits of Cardio Wave Training make it a great compliment to any training routine as well as stand alone fitness program.